Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rahul’s swayamvar guests talk about the contestants

Rahul’s swayamvar guests talk about the contestants

Ashutosh Kaushik (Reality show winner) Harpreet's mom is very charming so I think Rahul Bhaiya will marry her (laughs). Jokes apart, I feel it’s definitely not Nikunj because even she does not want Rahul to marry her. So now it’s a choice between Dimpy and Harpreet. Let’s wait for the D-day to see “Kaun banti hai hamari bhabhi”.

Sambhavana Seth (Dancer) From the first meeting, I knew that these three are a perfect match for Rahul. They all are very mature and sensible, but according to me Dimpy would become Mrs Mahajan as they both are good friends and for a relationship it’s important to be friendly with each other.

Zulfi Sayed (Model) According to me, Rahul will make a choice between Harpreet or Dimpy because they gel really well. On the sets, I observed that Rahul was more inclined towards them. Also Dimpy and Harpreet are extroverts whereas Nikunj is a little introverted.

Shaleen (Actor) I think all the three girls are very pretty and different from each other. They have their own positive and negative points. But, I strongly feel that Rahul will marry Dimpy because he was very friendly with her and they share a good chemistry.

Shubangi Atre (Actor) I believe Harpreet would be Rahul’s girl because they share a cute and adorable bond. Harpreet is a complete package with beauty and brains. So, my vote goes to Harpreet.

No comments:

Post a Comment