Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rahul Mahajan's big day is here

Rahul Mahajan's big day is here



The stage is set for Rahul Mahajan's wedding. Out of the three finalists - Nikunj Malik, Dimpy Ganguly and Harpreet Chhabra - he will chose one as his life partner on the reality show Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega on NDTV Imagine Saturday.

After edging past 14 prospective brides Nikunj, Dimpy and Harpreet have become the top three contenders vying to become Rahul's wife. They have done their bit to impress Rahul - they have cooked him a meal, wooed him with love letters and taken care of kids.

Now the entire nation is eagerly waiting for Rahul's decision that he will take Saturday and it will be telecast live on the channel from 9 pm onwards.

All the three girls are a little tense but excited.

"For some strange reason, I am not nervous but very excited. I am just finalizing my outfit for my Big Day. I am hoping I am lucky enough to be Rahul's bride," said Nikunj.

Dimpy is experiencing mixed feelings.

"I am very excited yet nervous at the same time. I am really looking forward to 6th March," she said.

Harpreet too is nervous and says "apart from marrying Rahul, great responsibilities too will come along. I hope Rahul's decision is in my favour."

The wedding will take place in a luxurious suburban hotel in Mumbai where the who's who of society will grace the occasion to shower their blessings on the couple.

Ace designers Vikram Phadnis, Neeta Lulla and Ashley Rebello will dress up Rahul's brides-to-be.

Rahul plans to go to Maldives and Ireland for his honeymoon, if a court which is holding his passport allows him to do so. He is facing charges of using prohibited drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment