Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rahul Mahajan is high on music

Rahul Mahajan is high on music



Rahul Mahajan is on cloud 9 these days with a music video on his Swayamvar on air.

To promote Swayamvar Season 2: Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega, Imagine has released a music video featuring him with a bunch of item girls.

Seasoned with peppy beats, catchy lyrics and tadkedaar latkas-jhatkas, Rahul’ s music video premiered on December 7.

All the naach-gaana-bajaana that adds to the wedding flavour has been kept alive by choreographer Devang Desai, said Imagine’s official website.

Talking about his experience, Rahul said, “I am extremely honoured to have a music video made in my name and I thank Imagine for this. I never ever thought I would be dancing on screen with a bunch of beautiful talented ladies and that too for a music video!”

“This entirely new and innovative approach by the channel caught my interest and I am very excited to be a part of it,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment