Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Raaz Monica Bedi Ka

Raaz Monica Bedi Ka



After the revealations of Shekhar Suman in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka, it seems to be Monica Bedi's turn this time. The actress is the latest celebrity to have participated on Imagine’s Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka. The actress had always been wondering why she could not settle down till now in life and why she had to undergo all the suffering. With such questions in mind, the participant underwent the a 'session' by Dr. Trupti Jayin in the show.

Dr Jayin took Monica back to the early Twentieth century somewhere in Portugal through regression. During the regression, Monica saw herself as a young woman happily married and blessed with three beautiful children. Her whole life seemed picture perfect until a day changed her life completely. Understandably, Monica was stunned at the revelations that came into light during the regression.

Says Monica, “It was an amazing experience to undergo the past life regression. I saw many things that are related to my present life which really moved me and I cried my heart out which made me feel very light. I am sure this experience is going to help me overcome the fears of my present life and I am looking forward to see a positive change in me.”

The Portugal connection even in her previous life did shock Monica as well as the fact that she had a husband there.

No comments:

Post a Comment