Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Controversy surrounding Kambli's remarks against Tendulkar to end today

Controversy surrounding Kambli's remarks against Tendulkar to end today

The bigger answers may come today, but Vinod Kambli did reveal some shocking truths about himself in game show Sach ka Saamna last night. And he has absolutely no regrets.

Among other answers, what was quite touching was the bit about his teacher Vishakha Raut and cricket coach Ramakant Achrekar paying his school fees. "It is a fact and that's why I made it a point to make a mention of them. I am grateful to them," Kambli told MiD DAY last night.

Vinod Kambli watches the much-talked about game show along with friend Marcus Couto at his Bandra residence yesterday. pic/sameer markande

He also revealed that he had stolen some metal goods and sold them in Chor Bazaar to buy cricket equipment.
"So where was the question about me saying things against Sachin?" he asked.

When reminded that the Sachin question will be aired today, he insisted that he had not said anything against his friend.

"As I said, people will have to watch the show to understand things better. I can only say that I have spoken the truth and I am not scared of anything.

"It's sad that people think I am doing it for publicity."

He also agreed on the show that his first wife was a reason for his downfall. His second wife Andrea was on the show too.

On the cricketing side, he slammed the selectors who dropped him from the team and stressed on the fact that no one told him where he was going wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment