Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Bachchanji's responsibility to take care of my mother

It's Bachchanji's responsibility to take care of my mother



Item girl and drama queen Rakhi Sawant's mother Jaya Sawant is one of the housemates on Bigg Boss 3.

Jaya is pitted against Rakhi, who is currently making news on another reality series Pati Patni Aur Woh on a rival channel.

Things have been rough between Rakhi and her family for sometime now -- so much so that Rakhi didn't even invite her mother and brother to the finale of another reality show Swayamvar.

At that time, Jaya had wept on camera and apologised to Rakhi. Does Jaya want to clean up her public image by explaining the different accusations of her daughter through Bigg Boss? Rajul Hegde finds out from her daughter.

Was it a shock for you to see your mother in Bigg Boss 3?

Yes. I never imagined that my mother would do any reality show or work in this industry. I heard stories that she may take part but I thought they were just rumours.

I shocked my mother by not inviting her to my Swayamvar but she gave me a bigger shock by taking part in Bigg Boss.

Reality shows are meant for youngsters because they are put in lot of difficult situations and surviving there is not easy for anyone be it mentally or physically. I don't think my mom will be able to survive there.

I am really worried for her because she has too many health problems. She can't remain hungry for long and has some problem with her hand and has difficultly in brushing her hair. Sometime back she couldn't even get up and walk but I was stunned to see her do a nice catwalk on the premiere.

Did she ever inform you about her participation?

No. Recently we met in a salon where she had come there to perm (curl) her hair. I was wondering why she was doing it. After watching her on Bigg Boss I came to know that she was doing all the preparations for this show. She did not say a single word about it because we are not in talking terms.

Now she is there so it's fine. It is going to be very difficult for her in the house because she gets a bad headache if she doesn't take a nap in the afternoon. House rule is that you cannot sleep during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment