Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Elesh gets his revenge on Rakhi

Elesh gets his revenge on Rakhi


Elesh Parujanwala may have been the lucky suitor to win over Rakhi Sawant among 16 contestants on Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, but he has wisened up to one fact fast — Mother Mary she ain’t.

Elesh, who came to Mumbai with hopes of settling down with the controversy queen, has been at the centre of controversy himself, thanks to Rakhi’s outbursts.

The man is deeply hurt and angered by Rakhi’s attempts to malign his image with her accusations of his financial instability and his plans to relocate to Toronto post-marriage with her. So far, Elesh had maintained a dignified silence, but having been pushed too far, he now sets the record straight. There is a distinct sadness in his eyes and voice when he speaks about Rakhi.

Elesh says that he tried his best to make the relationship work. Talking about his incompatibility with Rakhi, he says, “I tried my best to understand this woman, but failed. I tried to know her past, I tried to understand her moves. I tried everything, but failed. On the contrary, Rakhi never tried to understand where I am coming from. Her notion about NRIs is so limited. I think it is based only on watching movies and TV. Rakhi needs to understand that real life is different from reel life.”

To begin with, Elesh is amused that Rakhi did not want to stay in his hometown, Toronto after marrying him. He elaborates, “Honestly, I never told her to settle in Toronto. She can always travel back and forth. What’s wrong if I suggested that if and when we have a baby, he/she should be born in Toronto? I have my parents there and they would be a support system to my family. Anything wrong with that?”

Commenting on Rakhi’s accusation that Elesh is financially not stable, he says, “What does she mean by saying that I don’t have money? That’s all so stupid and unnecessary. I am studying and have decided not to take money from my parents. I want to be an independent person. Am I doing something bad?”

Clearly, Elesh has realised that Rakhi has used his name to play to the gallery and get her nautanki’s worth of airtime. Getting more vociferous, he says, “Frankly, I am shocked by the allegations. Anybody else in my place would have sunk into depression. Had it not been for the support of my family, I don’t know what would have happened to me. I do realise people have their own reasons to try to make others feel small and bad in the eyes of the public, so that they can gain sympathy. Part of being in Bollywood, I guess. But I am hurt. The controversy and the humiliation that I have been put through; the name calling to mar my character has hurt my family and me tremendously.”

6 comments:

  1. hielesh i am a fan of you.whatever you have done is absolutely right. Rakhi does'nt deserve you.she deserves a rickshawwala.she is very cheap woman.she has no manners no respect no love.donot stoop down to her.she should be left all alone.she is too proud of herself i wonder why?iwish and hope you get a better life partner in India soon.get married in front of rakhi so that she learns a lesson not to play with anybody'emotion.ihate to look at her.all the best for your future.wish to see you soon in india with someone else.bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleesh , you have done the right thing....atleas unlike rakhi you did not take advantage of the situation for your big time publicity....rakhi savat is fake all she wants is to stay in news....but I feel more than blaming er ,,it is also us to blame who stop and watch such people's nonsence.....
    I believe you should prove urself ...finish your studies and come back to india with a bang....so that rakhi can make another news....oohh my eelssh is back.....thank you god.....

    Funny woman...
    but I must say you are luck that you dint have to stick with her for long..and about your image plzzzzz no one belives her......coz everyone knows all those are crocodile tears...

    Best of luck dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe if Sakshi wouldn't have come in their life and if every thing was fine still Rakhi wouldn't have marry Elesh, cuz she came in this PPAW for fame and only money, and her engagment at swemwer was a drama too.

    Elesh is such a hero he is kind of a dream husband, any girl would feel luckiest, to get a dedicated husband like him, deffinietly I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ilesh rakhi sawant is a ho, she is durty, and a ugly dog i have neva seen anything like her. you should of told her to get plastic sergary on that ugly face. she looks like she is from star wars. she talks bout being indian and her colture when she has a new man every week. what a durty women. you deserve someone much better like me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elesh I would like to congratulate you on handling your self with such dignity. I feel every one new that it was all a big sham from day one. She never had any intentions to go through with the wedding, as it was all about publicity and money, not to mention to get sympathy by giving her life sob story of how hard she has had it,as if to say millions of others dont have it harder. Also how she has been used by othere to gain fame and money, The odasity as she did the same exact thing to you. I could go on about her never ending contradictory statment's and action's. All i can say you have had a lucky escape, as she is a ignorant, arogant, user and abuser. Your well rid. All the best for the future

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done elesh for doing the right thing rakhi sawant only show her self of to men she is a slag going around to every man.cum on u can get sum1 better then her she is a ugly two faced bitch..good luck for ur future

    ReplyDelete