Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I always wanted to get married to Rahul Mahajan: Priyadarshani Singh

I always wanted to get married to Rahul Mahajan: Priyadarshani Singh



It has always been Priyadarshani Singh's dream to marry Rahul Mahajan. So when the reality show Rahul Dulhania Le Jayega was launched on NDTV Imagine, she promptly auditioned.

Unfortunately, the 24-year-old girl's dream was short-lived.

Priyadarshini, who hails from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, talks about her elimination from the show, and who she thinks will be the future Mrs Rahul Mahajan.

How was your experience on the show?

I've always dreamt of meeting Rahul Mahajan. I had a huge crush on him, so getting an opportunity to spend time with him was an experience of a lifetime. My experience on this show has been fantastic. Being in Fatehgarh was like living in a fantasy world.

Do you think you got enough time to spend with Rahul Mahajan?

Not really. Honestly, during my entire journey on this show, I never had a one-on-one date with Rahul. But I will not say that he was unfair to me. I made the most of whatever time I got to spend with him. Marriage is a sacred institution and it's Rahul's decision.

Why do you think you were eliminated?

I think I was too honest. I wished I could be more diplomatic. I can't be fake. I always give honest opinions. That could be the reason.

How did your friends and family react to your eviction?

They were astonished. They wanted me to fulfill my dream and win.

No comments:

Post a Comment