Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ganga kinare wala Manmohan Tiwari was ready to marry Rakhi

Ganga kinare wala Manmohan Tiwari was ready to marry Rakhi



The Ganga kinare wala, as he came to be known on Rakhi Ka Swayamvar is quite open about the fact that he considered the show as a stepping stone into the world of acting, something that has come true with the show Jamunia. “But why is the finger being pointed at me? Even Rakhi was playing a game and if she was not questioned, then why me? She fooled 16 men but thankfully God spared me,” he says. But what if the item girl had actually gone ahead and selected him as her pati? “Toh hum shaadi kar lete. Then I would have taken her to Bihar with me, seen if she is able to milk cows, make dungcakes and if she would be able to take care of my parents. If she would have been able to do all that for two months, then I would have been with her all her life,” he adds.

And what would he say to her if he came across her, considering they both are in the TV industry now? He laughs, “Kya kahenge? Jai Ram Ji Ki kahenge!”

No comments:

Post a Comment