Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ravi scared to reveal his raaz

Ravi scared to reveal his raaz

Ravi Kishaan, the host of the upcoming show, Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka is bit scared to reveal about his past life. In the recent press he verbalised of why the actor doesn’t want to go through Past Life Regression (PLR).

“I am bit scared to know of who I was in my past life. If it’s good, then fine but if its not then I wouldn’t like to recognize,” chirps Ravi.

Though there are chances of Ravi going through the session as Dr. Trupti has been insisting him since long. “We have completed 20 episodes of the show and Dr Trupti has been telling me to go through this since then,” he adds further.

“Just yesterday she said that I may be a Brahmin or a Casanova prince who use to have bath with 200 women’s in the pool of oil. If the latter one becomes the truth then its better for me to stay away from PLR,” he stated laughingly.

But on a serious not he concludes, “There may be a chance that you will see me on that bed revealing the truth about my past lives though I don’t know when.”

It seems there are lots of raaz which you doesn’t want to disclose but be a sport as its definitely going to be interesting for you as well as for your fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment