Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'll never stoop to Rakhi's level: Elesh

I'll never stoop to Rakhi's level: Elesh

Rakhi Sawant just said I am too good for her and I should find someone better — Elesh Parujanwala.

He’s put up with her silently so far. But Canada-based businessman Elesh Parujanwala, who got engaged to item girl Rakhi Sawant on the reality show Rakhi ka Swayamwar in August, has finally had enough of Sawant’s antics. The breaking point for the couple came when Sawant called him a “firangi” and an “uncultured man”, on national television, last week.

“She should not judge me on my upbringing. Our relationship has become a huge drama. Ever since we’ve been together, she has tried her best to get rid of me,” says Elesh. “She saw this relationship as a big boost for her career. I became a scapegoat. I invested everything I had in this relationship and I was shattered when it ended,” he says.

The final blow came when the two found it impossible get along while performing tasks on the TV show, Pati Patni Aur Woh. That’s when Sawant called off the engagement. “It was her call. She just said I am too good for her and I should find someone better, and that she wants to focus on her career. I agreed...I’m never going beg or to convince someone to be with me.”

Elesh says he doesn’t want to say anything negative about Sawant. “I don’t believe in raising my profile by bringing down somebody else. I will never stoop to her level and say anything bad about that woman, but I feel what goes around comes around. It’s not going to do her any good,” says Elesh. “It’s not just me and my family, but the entire public that’s feeling cheated. For me, it was reality and for her, it was a show.”

1 comment:

  1. i was soo happy when rakhi choosed elesh.. but now i think rakhi does not deserve him.. he is such a nice guy.. but he is a really drama queen.. i used to like her a lot and always though she is open minded, brave girl but i would say she is stupid .. she does not know tht what she is loosing.. even she is not that cute or beautiful just without nice tits..   i wish i could have a chance to date elesh.. she just want everyone to keep saying good things about her.. she doesnt see wht others do for her.. anyways.. i liked Elesh part.. BEST of LUCK Elesh..

    ReplyDelete