Monday, May 3, 2010

Emotional Atyachar: Is Rahul Mahajan’s Love True for Dimpy?

Emotional Atyachar: Is Rahul Mahajan’s Love True for Dimpy?



Dimpy Ganguly and Rahul Mahajan have got married on Reality television Show and their wedding
has crossed its first agni pariksha – on the reality Show.

Dimpy told after her wedding, “Wouldn’t it be cute to see both Rahul and me in another reality show?” And now, they have done their 2nd reality show – Emotional Atyachar.

Unlike others, Rahul’s wife did not get a loyalty test done on him because she was uncertain of her life partner’s love. So what was the cause?

Dimpy says “Since the moment we got wedded, people have been asking me the same questions – ‘Why have you wedded Rahul?, ‘Do you think he is dependable?’ I opted to get a fidelity test done on him to prove others wrong. I know Rahul truly loves me, and I wanted others to believe that too”.

Rahul Mahajan was caught with Nikunj Mallick on the spycam. Nikunj is one of three finalists of reality show ‘Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega’.

Rahul was a bit shocked about the happening and said, “It was pretty odd. Mujhe kuchh pata nahin chala. But soon I realised that it was Emotional Atyachar”.

No comments:

Post a Comment