Friday, April 23, 2010

I won't expose any more : Rakhi sawant

I won't expose any more : Rakhi sawant


After entertaining us with last year's shows Rakhi Ka Swayamwar and Pati Patni Aur Woh, the diva will be seen in the second season of Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha where the women have been pitted against the men on the dance floor.

According to Rakhi, she's happy to be back, in part because she gets "positive energy" from dancing.

Read on as she talks about the show, why she won't expose and her new show on the life of Jesus Christ. Excerpts:

Why another reality show?

Dance is my passion. It's in my blood. God has filled me with enormous talent. I have returned to a dance reality show after three years. This will be my sixth reality show.

I've always loved being part of dance reality shows. When I did Nach Baliye, we followed a different style of dancing, which became popular. And people started following us after that.

This time also I plan to do something different, and I know people will follow this too. You all know that wherever I go, I make history. I am going to repeat it with Zara Nachke Dikha

No comments:

Post a Comment