Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rakhi gets rid of her breast implants

Rakhi gets rid of her breast implants



Known for her antics both on the screen and off it, actress and reality show star Rakhi Sawant is in the limelight again, this time for the hot new look she’s sporting in her latest videos with rapper Ishq Bector.

And while her chiselled features and toned stomach has given rise to speculation of her going under the knife yet again, Rakhi has a different story to tell. The actress claims that not only is she “100% natural”, she has even gotten rid of the breast implants she got when she started her career.

“I had got a breast enhancement surgery at the beginning of my career — for glamour and because people suggested that I should. But I’ve removed them (the implants) now because they used to cause discomfort while dancing and even sleeping,” she says, adding, “Abhi mein totally normal aur natural hoon – na maine face ki surgery karayi hai, na aur kuch karaaya hai.”

While other actresses work on attaining a size zero figure all the time, Rakhi, who was labelled overweight during her last show, Pati, Patni aur Woh, says she can “turn size zero whenever I want”. “I did a hard workout for my videos with Ishq. I did power yoga and I got a size zero body for the time the video was being shot. I stopped eating and survived on juice. I was also size zero at the time Rakhi Ka Swayamvar was on. Whenever I have a project in hand, mein patli ho jaati hoon aur project khatm ho jaata hai toh mein normal khaana khaane lagti hoon.”

Rakhi, who is not on talking terms with her mother, says she will patch up is she goes in for another swayamvar, something she is extremely keen on. “Elesh (her ex beau) didn’t have the means to support himself, and was even in a debt of Rs 50 lakh. I had gone to marry him, but he wanted to use me and get publicity. Does he need a wife or a secretary? But this time, my mother will look for a groom for me. I will patch up with her for that. Main channel pe vishwaas karke dhokha kha chuki hoon ek baar.”

No comments:

Post a Comment